Sunday, May 25, 2008

gemeinsam zum titel (together to the title)

i have my money on die Deutsche nationalmannschaft as euro 08 champs. but portugal looks equally formidable.

i'm so glad jogi had enough faith in marko marin (pictured) to call him up for the national team! :D him and rene adler of Leverkusen. he's a tiny lad, lodged in midfield, but his pace is incredible. have i mentioned that he was born a day before me, making him a fellow nineteen-year-old and all i can say to that is "what have I done with MY life eh?!"
picture credit: Goals Are Love on lj

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
It's always useful to read articles from other writers and use a little something from their web sites.

my blog post ... Scratch cards online